Here at Pupaboxsg, we embark on an exciting career in the e-commerce industry. We grow together as a team with an exciting future and a balanced yet holistic career, not just a job. If you are a highly capable individual with the right attitude and aptitude we are looking for, we would want you to be a part of us to drive the growth of the company.
Digital Marketing Engineer
Pupabox is seeking an experienced growth lead to drive our efforts to grow our B2C e-commerce business
Responsibilities & Skills
- Craft, execute, analyze & optimize the overall digital marketing strategy – including Paid Search, Display, Affiliate, Email and SEO.
- Create actionable reporting centered around ROI, conversion rate and other marketing KPI’s.
- Turn existing brand equity and market position into exponential growth and incremental revenue.
- Develop and execute on a comprehensive social strategy with defined timelines, events and goals that will provide exposure for Pupabox's reputation, drive user engagement and grow the user base.
- Track performance, KPIs and ROI for all user acquisition and re-engagement efforts on social media channels
- Run and test online shop daily to make sure everything is in optimal condition.
- Perform standby & on-call duties to provide support outside normal business hours.
- Able to investigate, analyse, and resolve technical issues with minimum supervision.
- Able to prioritise, meet deadlines, & manage multiple tasks.
- Trustworthiness: Having excellent attendance, being reliable and most importantly being responsible.
- Strong knowledge of the local mobile/online advertising industry
- Prior experience working in ecommerce is also an advantage
- E-commerce experience in user-facing features and testing
- 2+ years work experience in a digital marketing role with minimum one year hands-on experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- History of channel oversight, proactive endeavors and a relentless desire towards brand/company growth
- Experience with web analytics platforms (ie. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Familiarity with digital acquisition and demand generation strategies including SEO, content marketing, and SEM as well as CRM marketing strategies
- Experience with APIs (Instagram, Facebook, Google…)
- Good proficiency in English & Chinese
- Deep understanding of digital analytics and attribution methodology.
What's in it for You:
For the right candidate we are willing to offer a solid base compensation with potential for unlimited bonuses, paid vacation / holidays, CPF, casual work environment and the potential for rapid growth / responsibility within our company.
So, if you are a Digital Marketing Manager with 2+ years experience propelling eCommerce brands forwards, by all means, please apply today to email@example.com